Career Education Review, a publication of CECU, has a more than 95-year history of providing information to the career education community. CER is THE source of news, best practices, ideas, and commentary to higher learning executives.
CER covers a wide range of topics that assist school leaders in all areas of education including, but not limited to, admissions, school operations, student retention, public policy, compliance, and curriculum development. Articles are written for leaders of career education schools. Ideas should focus on practical applications, actionable items or bring new light to key issues concerning higher education.
Submissions should be in the following format:
- Clear, descriptive headline
- Byline with name, title, and organization
- Short summary of article (1 to 2 sentences)
- Article (1,000 to 2,000 words)
- Include author bio and picture
- Include author contact information
Content should be original and accurate. Information that is not common knowledge or personal should be cited. Clearly credit facts and quotes to their source within the text and or at the end of your content.
Submissions should be sent in Word document to Jenny Faubert, Editor-in-Chief of Career Education Review at Jenny.Faubert@career.org. Submissions may take up to two to four weeks for review.
If you have an idea for a story you would like us to consider, please submit a form by clicking on the button below. Be prepared to answer the following questions.
- What is the message of your article?
- How does it relate to career education?
- What will readers learn from this article?
When evaluating submissions, the editor will be looking to see if content is new, relevant, or useful to career education schools and their students.
Note: Articles that discuss author’s products or services will be considered as long as they are informative, relevant and useful to our readers.
CER has the right to make grammar and other small edits to the article without author review. Major revisions will be sent to the author for review. CER has the right to publish the article on the website.
2022 EDITORIAL/AD CALENDAR
- Spring Issue – February 1, 2023
- Summer Issue – April 24, 2023
- Fall Issue – July 31, 2023
- Winter Issue October 6, 2023